The Request item copy feature does not use RequestItemAuthorExtractor to get the author contact data (name and email) that are inserted in the forms to reply to copy requests. As a consequence, even after changing the strategy to take the author contact data from the item metadata, the submitter still appears in the forms.
1. Uncomment and set emailMetadata and fullNameMetadata properties in dspace/config/spring/api/requestitem.xml
2. Submit an embargoed item.
3. Add a name and email in the fields configured in the first step.
4. Log out.
5. Send a copy request.
6. Click on the response link of the email received.
7. Click one of the buttons "Send copy" or "Don't send copy".
8. At the end of message appears the name and email of the submitter instead of the ones specified in the metadata fields.