Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed (View Workflow)
    • Resolution: Answered
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: None
    • Environment:
    • Attachments:
      0
    • Comments:
      1

      Description

      The new UI looks great. The batch import of zip files worked nicely!

      The "Play REST Client" is nice. I did minimal testing with the OAI and Mobile interfaces. Both looked good.

      Here are some issues that I encountered. Please let me know if it would be more helpful to see these as individual issues.

      The rest api is currently returning an error (even on read). I am eager to test the write functions and to check out how permissions are handled.

      Release Notes Page

      • Linked Data Support: Can I see this in action on the demo site? If so, how?
      • Metadata for All DSpace Objects - it might be helpful to note that this has not yet been worked into the UI.
      • Google Analytics for an item: generated an error message: /home/example/dslweb--privatekey.p12 (No such file or directory)
      • Error pages: I have noticed some issues with error pages: http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/1111 and http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/1111 do not display a proper error page

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              terrywbrady Terry Brady
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: