When testing the current master branch of DSpace (post 6.0rc3), I've encountered errors like:
where S_29 differs. I don't know exactly steps to reproduce this, but I've trigged the error at least by
1. Having a collection, with ACCEPT/EDIT/REJECT workflow step enabled
2. Having an item in task list for that collection
3. Taking that task and starting to edit (there is already some metadata which is filled before by external import)
4. Clicking into "Upload" step (config: workflow.reviewer.file-edit = true).
5. Trying to upload a file gives the exception
I'm not sure if this path is the one triggering the error condition. However, when I've got the error message once, I get the same error on
- trying to submit items to a collection (after selecting collection)
- trying to edit item metadata in the administrative aspect
I can't reproduce this reliably, the error happens only occassionally.
I've managed to recover from the error once by restarting postgres, once by booting the machine.
DSpace demo instance doesn't have workflow.reviewer.file-edit = true, so I couldn't test the exact same progression there.
This might be just something related to my own setup, but I'll record this in case this is a real bug.