Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed (View Workflow)
    • Priority: Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.6.1, 1.6.2, 1.7.0, 1.7.1
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Language Packs
    • Labels:
      None
    • Attachments:
      1
    • Comments:
      4
    • Documentation Status:
      Not Required

      Description

      Most of the translation to pt_BR is looking like it is a pt_PT translation. I've made the correct translations to the errors that I've noticed.

      I'm using the 1.6.1 version, but to my knowledge the problem persist until the 1.7.1 version.

      Attached is my file with corrections.

      HTH

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              cjuergen Claudia Jürgen
              Reporter:
              frt Fábio Roberto Teodoro
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: