The goal of these integration tests is to quickly identify bugs that crop up not only as this project code changes, but as fcrepo4 changes. Subtle changes in the repository software (like whether redirects are returned in HEAD requests) can break this import-export tooling and more complete integration test coverage would help.
- full round-tripping with verification that properties are preserved.
- verification of the output files (config in the temp directory for instance)
- binary content with external bodies
- cross-resource relationships (/resource0 pcdm:hasMember /resource1)
- nested resources (/parent/child)
- direct containers
- indirect containers
- user properties