Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: Fedora 4.7.0
Fix Version/s: None
This task is to create a utility that runs against a stopped Fedora repository,
- traversing resources,
- looking for properties of type WEAKREFERENCE or REFERENCE,
- with values that reference non-existent resources,
- and removing the dead reference property values.
This utility will likely follow a similar model as:
Completion of this task is defined by:
- first running a script, TBD (Kevin Ford?), that detects dead references,
- followed by running this utility
- followed by running the initial script again... showing no dead references.