Implement the creation of a LDPCv when versioning is 'turned on' for a LDPR (thereby becoming a LDPRv).
- The LDPCv must not be a child of the LDPRv
- It must be a LDPC ( https://fcrepo.github.io/fcrepo-specification/#LDPC )
- It must contain a relationship to its LDPRv
- It must contain the mementos that are created.
- If this is created when a resource is first created, then a memento must be created as well.
See this document for what REST ful interactions should look like in regards to LDPCv: https://wiki.duraspace.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=90964507#Versioning/AuthorizationDesign-restRESTfulInteractions
Note that somewhere in this process of creating a LDPCv modeshape will need to be disabled from doing versioning. Right now modeshape does the versioning via the 'fcr:versions' end point. The 'fcr:versions' endpoint needs to represent this new LDPCv instead. That might be part of another ticket.