Currently the WebARChive solution pack is hard coded to accepted only pngs as screenshots datastreams (whose dsid is actually PNG). We should accept other file formats as screenshot datastreams. To do so, we need to address the following:
- Add support for jpeg, jpg to forms
- Update ds_composite
- Update creation logic to use a SCREENSHOT dsid
- Update display / download to use a SCREENSHOT dsid
- Update to only display out PNG if there is no SCREENSHOT dsid (for legacy)
- Update any logic that is coded to $object['PNG'] to $object['SCREENSHOT'] (but fall back on) PNG if one doesn’t exist.
- Provide a migration script that will copy PNG into a SCREENSHOT dsid
- Add hook data stream alter on PNG to create a SCREENSHOT dsid with new content.