Checking the box labelled 'Disable object count query in collection view' in the collection solution pack admin page causes pagination to be removed for both collection view and management screens.
Incidentally, checking it doesn't really give the promised performance gain on the collection overview tab either; the query is done regardless and then simply ignored.
Steps to Reproduce
- Check off 'Disable object count query in collection view' on a site's admin/islandora/solution_pack_config/basic_collection page
- Check the view page for a collection that would normally page. The pager should be gone.
- Check the management page for a collection, and visit tabs that would page (share/migrate/delete). The pager should be gone.
- In all the above cases, the pager should be back and functioning correctly.
- A bit more difficult to test, but on the collection management overview page, the performance gain for disabling the count query should be realized.
discoverygarden inc. | Managing Digital Content