Given the situation where the collection object ingest has a step following islandora_basic_collection (the step where one can enter a PID and adjust the collection policy), if you set the collection policy, navigate forward, then navigate back and adjust the collection policy, the resulting collection object's collection policy is as originally selected, not as adjusted.
Steps to Reproduce
- Begin a Collection object ingest.
- Adjust the collection policy.
- Go forward to the next step.
- Go back, and make further adjustments to the policy.
- Go forward, completing the ingest.
- Check the Collection - the COLLECTION_POLICY reflects the original selection, rather than the changes selected when going back and forward.
- Follow reproduction steps as above.
- Check the Collection and ensure that the COLLECTION_POLICY reflects the last set of selected content models.
discoverygarden inc. | Managing Digital Content