The community needs a documented work process in the technical documentation that describes how to create translations for VIVO that can be used by others:
- What files are involved?
- Who tests, merges?
- How to manage the files in GitHub?
- What communication is needed for the general community, and for those working on translations as changes are made?
- How to have the files available for build and install?
Goals for the process:
- Every translation can use the same process
- English is maintained in the same manner as any other language
- Fully documented in the technical documentation wiki