In testing data entry based on what I've had to do this week for Kizer Walker and Signale, a publication series, I found several hopefully minor issues.
I'm not sure it makes sense to add roles from the receiving side vs. from the person or actor in the role – the forms let me pick from any other role already in VIVO, while roles are not intended to be re-used. For example, I was able to pick an existing role for another person relative to another organization and connect it to this publication series.
There was also a problem in adding a contributor or editor role – the role displayed correctly from the person and the series, but when I went to edit it, there was no label so the local name was offered for editing – the "Editor" label appearing in the list view had apparently not been populated as a label for the role. When I added a label, it did then display correctly.
I can demonstrate the issues if it would be helpful.